• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Sungevity Australia Reviews

About Sungevity Australia, Solar Installers

CEC Approved RetailerSungevity Australia’s mission is “To build the world’s most energised network of customers who power their lives with sunshine” and our aim is “To put solar on every roof in Australia”. Sungevity is focused on delivering the best customer service possible and finding a solar solution that is best for you. We make switching to solar with Sungevity fun and easy! We make solar affordable with our flexible finance options and now you can pay for the energy instead of the panels through our Sungevity Power plan. Sungevity is a Clean Energy Council approved retailer and we only use Clean Energy Council approved local installers.

Sungevity Australia Solar Reviews

We had our system installed in February 2014 and have now discovered almost 3 years later....... It is not connected!!!! Yet i'm still having to pay for the system! Show additional information
I looked closely at and obtained quotes from a short-list of five potential solar system suppliers - Solar Concepts, Solaray, Energy Matters, Soltek Energy and Sungevity, Adjusting for inclusions and exclusions there was approximately $1100-1200 between the highest and lowest quote. Sungevity was the second most expensive, however their quote was 'all-in' (no add-ons to be paid for in addition); their system was high quality; they had excellent testimonials, references and endorsements (very important to my thinking); and they were very helpful. patient, responsive and professional in dealing with my queries while I was researching options.
In short for such an important investment saving $1000 was not as important as the quality of the system and the confidence I developed over time in Sungevity.