Switch 2 Solar QLD Reviews

About Switch 2 Solar QLD, Solar Installers

Switch 2 Solar QLD

Switch2Solar prides itself on offering the latest solar PV systems to domestic and commercial customers. Products are sourced from leading manufacturers all over the world, including Asia and Europe.

Customers of Switch2Solar have the option of choosing economy models right up to premium solar panels and inverters. This gives the opportunity to select the right solar power system for their needs and budget.

All tradespeople working for Switch2Solar are fully certified and qualified - they strive to provide a professional and quick service. All installations are accredited by the Clean Energy Council and come with a two-year workmanship warranty.

Switch 2 Solar QLD Solar Reviews

I wouldn't have been able to get such a good result were it not for all the tools available on your site.
I actually got 6 quotes. Only 2 companies did a site visit.
Switch2Solar and Bradford were practically identical in cost, and I was happy with the quality of panels and inverters I was able to get from both of them. Other companies either had lower quality products, were too expensive or were inflexible about brands/packages.
Swich2Solar had done about half a dozen or more installations on my estate, and everyone seemed to be happy with the work they had done, so this was the basis I eventually chose them over Bradford.
Switch2solar were very professional and prompt. They had a number of different brand panels and inverters to choose. Easy to talk to without being pushy, they answered all my questions.

Installation was quick and I was informed on exactly what was going to happen and when it would be done. The only holdup has been the meter installation which we are still waiting for from energex some 3 weeks after the solar system was installed.
I have noticed that price has reduced slightly since my purchase. Show additional information