AAA Trade Power Reviews

About AAA Trade Power, Solar Installers

AAA Trade Power is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

AAA Trade Power Solar Reviews

Only recently installed - awaiting connection to the grid Show additional information
We ordered our system in December, it wasn't installed till 7 March but was kept informed of the delay. Instalation people were great. Our next problem was getting permission to connect to the grid from Integral we were told there would be a 3-6 week delay. After contacting local member of parliament our approval came through 1 week later. They can move when they have too.
Thank you for your help!
I received one query re quotation for Solar Power from a local company through your referral system.
A workmate from another district, also using your referral system received online quotes and subsequently made contact with AAA Trade Power among others. After comparing quotes I then made contact with AAA Trade Power.
I am at present waiting for installation.
I will respond more after i get the system installed Show additional information
I found their follow up on any queries I had to be very good, they took the time to explain the process which I found to be very helpful considering there is so much info out there about solar that it can be quite confusing. The sales person I had the pleasure of dealing with is very professional and courteous which made the experience more pleasant, as a result of this I have and will continue to recommend AAA Trade Power to others that may be looking into solar energy. One thing that usually wins out over others is the price, they were very competitive, no-one even came close and their equipment is the same or similar to what others are using. AAA any day :) Show additional information