Anything Solar Reviews

About Anything Solar, Solar Installers

Anything Solar is a Wodonga, Victoria based company supplying a wide range of solar energy services and products. The company says that it can design and install quality grid connect systems to suit customers’ needs and budgets. Anything Solar is CEC accredited.
Customer testimonials for Anything Solar are available, and include the following:
“ Local firm that could supply Australian made PV panels from Silex in Sydney. The inverter is German made. Paid a little extra but I thought the quality was worth it. I didn’t want a Chinese quality system.” The reviewer added: Dealing with a local firm that supplied and installed the system; and dealing with a firm that is not likely to be going out of business, were important aspects of our decision.”
“ This company could not match the cheapest quote that we received, but their customer service and expert knowledge was outstanding; and with them being a local company, they’re just around the corner if we need to clarify any information.”

Anything Solar Solar Reviews

So impressed with Anything Solar.Very informative when getting a quote, never at any time pushy as other salesmen had been.Came when they said they said they would to install solar panels. Show additional information
We were pressured by other dealers one especially and we didn't like his attitude at all. The Mark group did not have a supplier here at the price they quoted but the person that would have had to do it turned out to be someone we had made contact with at Henty Field Days the previous year. We had discussed another type of system with him and were very happy with his advice and attitude. He was very helpful and friendly but with no pressure what so ever. He answered all my queries no problems - nothing was a problem for him or any of his team. Show additional information
This is a local company with an outstanding reputation. It was recommended by a number of satisfied customers. Show additional information
I was very disappointed with the installers your website provided, 2 of the 3 didn't even operate near where I lived, so I choose a local company that actually came out to see me and give me a quote. None of your installers even offered to visit my house, very disappointing, I wouldn't refer anyone else to them if I were you, its only damaging your service. I must say I was also disappointed that you didn't check my address with the installers you recommended to see if they were even located anywhere near where I lived, you can definitely improve in that area of your service. Show additional information
When you asked me if I had any quotes the first time, I had not heard from any of your recommendations.
So I replied this to you, along with what we were after. After a couple of weeks, I finally had one response from the Wangaratta one, but it was too late, we had found the one we are going with. I also did not get a response to the email I sent to you the second time. Was not happy as we needed to get on to it as quickly as we could, but found it was too slow to go through you in the end. I also thought you need a wider choice of companies for around here on your list; that are here in the district & surrounding areas. I must say too though, that a couple of other solar companies I contacted via email myself, did not respond at all & that was why I chose to try you.
These guys came to my house to discuss the installation. They were polite, efficient and they cleaned up afterwards. Everything was explained to me and they have done all the paperwork. My meter was done within days of the paperwork going through. Show additional information
As we said previously, we never heard back from Solareco - they were going to return our call and never did. The salesman from Solargex was very helpful, he emailed and rang several times with information for us but we found the information provided was for QLD customers and not for us (basically in re to rebates etc). Our main concern here was that he was in QLD and we are in Victoria and how would we go if there was an issue with our system. The salesman from Ecosmart was too "cocky" and we found him quite obnoxious. This was very off putting to us. The impression we got was he thought he had the sale before he even arrived. He never explained anything about the systems to us, just gave us a folder of information and asked us if there were any questions we had about his system. He had been to my parents to do a measure and quote and knew we had looked into solar with another company, but I still think he could have taken the time to explain his information in case the previous person had not informed us correctly.
We did a lot of research ourselves and went with another local company that provided us with amazing customer service. We have not been able to find fault to anything from enquiry to installation and beyond.
Dealing with a local firm that supplied and installed the system and dealing with a firm that is not likey to be going out of business were important aspects of our decision. Show additional information
I only received one quote for a system via your website (Eko). If they, or anybody else had contacted me and said they would have come here for an onsite inspection and give me a quote then they would probably made a sale.

I contacted Anything Solar before Eko's quote arrived and they gave me an initial quote subject to a site inspection- the following week they visited and confirmed their quote.

It probably was not the cheapest possible but they seemed keen to get on with it. I have done the paperwork, supplied a 10% deposit and they assure me it will be up and going by the end of June -cash job no finance.
this company could not match the cheapest quote that we received but their customer service and expert knowledge was outstanding and with them being a local company they are just around the corner if we need to clarify any information. Show additional information