Cairns Solar Reviews

About Cairns Solar, Solar Installers

Cairns Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cairns and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Cairns Solar Solar Reviews

Local Company, New their Products well, No Hard sell. No deposit required, Payment in full once installation completed and I as a customer happy.

Excellent warranty on all components.Been in business for twenty years. Products used Excellent, very good quality. Pricing in the range I expected.

Other Suppliers, not even close to the warranty and services provided by Cairns Solar,
Another very important issue have own local Staff for all work.
This company has been around for a long time, quality panels and inverter helped make my decision Show additional information
I believe that by using the BP solar panels I have a very top of the range system and my solar supplier bettered all other deals, and came through for me on an early instalation, what more could one ask for. Show additional information
The panels are 16 x BP 170watt with a SMA inverter that can expand for 8 more panels. Cost effective or not I cannot say until we get the next power bill. Quality and installation is o.k. I have been doing a rough check on the output and because we do experience quite a lot of hours of sunshine, I think that it will possibly break even. When I know better after I get a power bill I can inform you then if you wish.
Trevor