Complete Home Transformations Reviews

About Complete Home Transformations, Solar Installers

Complete Home Transformations (CHT) are an Adelaide company that were placed into liquidation in March 2014.

Complete Home Transformations Solar Reviews

I did have a small problem with the company CHT which was poor customer service for the accounts dept. I knew that I owed them money but what did the woman think I was going to do, pick my house up and run away with it. All the great customer service work done by all the other persons that I had dealings with in the company went out the window when this woman came along. Takes a lot to ruffle my feathers, but boy she did.

The manager sorted the issue out which I think that he should have anyway. I will admit that the Sales Rep did not advise us of an extra couple of things which he should have, and my sister was going to have to pay for that, but the Installer of the system said that he would waive the fee. I can tell you the company would have had not a hope in hell of getting extra dollars out of either of us.
Wired incorrectly - had to be rewired

Inverter not available - had to return to install

Still waiting 5 months later to have the import / export meter installed.

Management cannot be contacted directly to make a complaint
You can not fault there customer service and follow up Show additional information