Cool Green Solar Reviews

About Cool Green Solar, Solar Installers

Cool Green Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mentone and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Cool Green Solar Solar Reviews

We have only had system installed today 10/06/2011. our experience has been good so far,although I had to contact them as to when the installation was to happen, as the 2 week period they specified had expired. The very next day they came and installed the system, the installers were helpful and did a good job with very little inconvenience to the household. We are now waiting for the inspector to come and for the new meter to be installed. Show additional information
I went through all three quotes, plus I also got four quotes from other sources and the quote from cool green solar was the best value for money.

They also offered the best after sales service and submit all the paper work to the appropriate people arrange for the new meter to be installed. Plus they arrange for the final electrical inspection as well as the original certificate of electrical safety and the electrical work request. All this was included in the original quote, the only extra money I am required to outlay is the cost of the new bi-directional, or gross meter.

It made it very easy for me every thing was done by them. Even though it has not all been finalized as yet, I can for see no problems and am extremely happy with the way things have gone so far. Thank you very much for your help.

I had a bad experience with UnLeash Solar. They stuffed me around. Wayne from Cool Green Solar, continued to answer my questions in a timely fashion before the sale. Since I paid the deposit contact has been scarce. I had a scoping visit from someone (Myer I believe) they were supposed to call me before they arrive to let me talk with them but they never did. I rang and spoke with Hayley at their office and she told me that the people who were doing the scoping had been and already filed their report.

I have not heard from anyone since. It would be nice to have a followup call from Wayne or someone to let me know where we are at in the proceedings. I as a customer would like to know that my deposit is safely in the hands of a reputable company. With so many scams around these day, just an assuring phone call would be nice.

As for the quality of the product, as I can only judge on the information given, I must reserve my comments until the item is installed.