Cool World Solar Reviews

About Cool World Solar, Solar Installers

[Cool World Australia Pty Ltd is in Liquidation as of 14/03/2012]

Cool World Solar is a solar energy company based in Brighton, Victoria and operating throughout Australia. The company says that it can install a solar system within 30 days, and they have no deposit requirement. They say that they have a completely integrated service from design through to installation. They also say that their installers throughout Australia are CEC accredited.
Customer reviews for Cool World Solar are available, and include the following:
"I lost $3500 deposit through Solar Shop going into receivership. I had a cold call from Cool WorldSolar and they offered me a good price seeing I was going to lose my deposit with with Solar Shop. The problem was the half deposit required; it was $9250. I rang Mitre 10 Port Pirie as the sales person said they were hooked up with Mitre 10 and had been doing installations on Eyre Peninsula. The manager put me onto the owner director of the company Cool World Solar. After hearing my problem with Solar Shop he offered me no deposit and payment when installed on the roof. The professional job done by the installers from Port Pirie has turned a disaster into a successful and worthwhile venture."
The sole reviewer rated Cool World Solar very highly for value for money, system quality, installation and customer service.

Cool World Solar Solar Reviews

the job was done ok and worked fine then the hot water solar panel stopped working rang installer and he refused to come fix the job i dont blame him ( he was never paid for the install) these guys are rip off s would never recommend them eva Show additional information
The day that I had the offer for no deposit and pay after installation was the first nights good sleep I had since Solar Shop going into administration.

The offer of no deposit, continued consultation keeping me in the loop, and the professional job done by the installers from Port Pirie has turned a disaster into a successful and worthwhile venture.
The work was done on time; it was a smooth experience, they were courteous and seemed knowledgeable. I could have paid it in installments, but decided not to since the fees and charges of the finance company would have eaten up any savings I made. Show additional information