Dr Green Sustainable Energy Reviews

About Dr Green Sustainable Energy, Solar Installers

Dr Green Sustainable Energy was set up back in 2009 in New South Wales and has since served the state alongside South Australia and Victoria. It has relationships with a number of solar panel manufacturers, therefore allowing the most cost-effective solar PV systems to be available for its customers.

Clients of Dr Green Sustainable Energy can expect an effective and personal service, as well as an extensive warranty program for their solar power systems.

Standard and premium solar power products are available from the firm and it also offers a monthly special scheme for people to take advantage of.

Dr Green Sustainable Energy Solar Reviews

Do not use these guys. Very difficult to contact. Poor service and installation was very poorly done. Turned up just before dark on Sunday night and wanted to climb on the roof and install after dark. System lasted 2 years before failing. Can't get hold of them to sort warranty. Dodgy. Cheep is not always good. Show additional information
Worst company to deal with . We got a 5 KW solar system installed by them. From day 1 inverter was faulty and installation team was very unprofessional . We asked them to show the license but they started making excuses as none of them was an accredited installer . But we already paid the deposit so we couldn't think much . They asked us to pay on the same day after installation. But honestly the installation was so bad and roof got damaged which we checked after two days and got leakage problems . We are still dealing with them, trying to call and email them but no one is answering back. Worst company to deal with, my inverter is still faulty and they don't pick up the call and if you call them and by chance they pick up .. they put you on hold for hours and hours. Please don't waste your money! Show additional information
From start to finish a very easy process to have my premium solar installed by Dr Green Show additional information
Getting Solar installed has been a nightmare. I tried ten different installers, and went with the only one who bothered with follow up contact. We regret this immensely. We still don't have have a functioning system because the installer is refusing to complete the job (nothing to do with SolarQuotes.com.au). How is one meant to find a reputable installer if nobody bothers to follow up after initial contact? Show additional information
I was dealing with Amy Amrev (Sales). Amy, in my opinion, went above and beyond trying to ensure that I had the system that was correct for my needs. I did at least three months of research before I purchased this system. Amy had a great knowledge of her products.
On a number of occasions, Amy went back to her Manager to secure me a deal that involved particular items that I wanted. She even went so far as to contact me on her day off (when she was away sick) knowing that I was waiting for her response. That shows a lot of dedication.
Also, as Dr Green is situated in the Metro area's (and I live in the Country), Amy also tried to find local installers to help with local product warranty. In the end, none of the local installers were responding and I decided (to save some time) to go with Dr Green's installation team.
The system has been booked in for installation later this week. As long as it goes in smoothly (I don't anticipate any problems at this time), then I will have the system installed well within the timeframes specified (even though it is very close to Christmas and they are extremely busy).
Upon seeing the panels for the first time, I thought it was flimsy and a bit cheap. But when they got it installed on the roof, I couldn't say anything about it! Spent a good deal of money for this and I do believe it is a good investment. Wish I could have opted to relocate the inverter out to a separate storage room, but I guess that's too late now. However, the product is great, had a few problems using it from the start, but right now, it seems fine. It's a real deal and it's worth it! Show additional information
Guys where great, only thing I wished that the install was more "invisible".

Did not charge for 2nd story install, I just hoped they took the time to use less ducting on the walls and isolation switches on the front facing side of the house. Can't realy see from the front of the house but that just me being fussy. Not active yet but will see if my money was well spent .
I was pressured into paying up really fast to not miss out on the rebate (its still running now 7 months later) then having to wait two months on installation we were fitted with the wrong inverter twice so after 4months of having solar we still hand not produced any solar finally after two no shows we received a correct working inverter.

Dr green refused any sort of compensation towards the electricity bill as they said they responded in fair time.I would not recommend DR GREEN to anyone if they are after good service because this they cannot and do not care about providing!
It took over 2 months to install system,when inspected by Ess. Energy they found the system had been wired in wrong, the installers broke tiles, stepped on plants and made a mess of the front lawn with their vehicle,the language of thhe workers left a lot to be desired, when they finished the left a mess for us to clean up, and no paperwork, any contact I had with Dr Green was only when I rang the company, not very good at all Show additional information
System not installed yet - 8wk wait. Should be commenced early Oct 12. Show additional information
Communicated well, arrived on time, polite and all work done neatly. No mess left behind. Show additional information
They were the 2nd cheapest. The best to deal with, when I wanted to know about the system they replied with in the hour by email or by phone. were prompt in instaling the system and organised a c2 electrician to connect to town supply. Show additional information
The system was installed within a week of paying the deposit. Show additional information
It's just such a shame the the suppliers you offered didn't contact like they were supposed to.

But at the end of the day I have my solar and I'm happy!