Dynasty Solar Reviews

About Dynasty Solar, Solar Installers

Dynasty Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brendale and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Dynasty Solar Solar Reviews

Paid our deposit and booked in for initial install. Parts apparently not available. A new install date arranged, they did not show up. They say they made numerous attempts to contact us, I don't think so. Then blamed contractor who was supposed to have our system. Next install again no show no phone call. Made many attempted calls to find out what was happening, Finally got through (apparently did not recognise my number) in a meeting can I phone back later, no call. After numerous threats (Fair Trading) via e-mail they got in touch again said they had got rid of the contractor (not reliable) and would use their own team. Again another wasted day and nothing to show for it. Latest is "We have engaged a new contractor who will call you by the end of the day and arrange a date and we will call to make sure he has called and also discuss compensation". Again nothing, not that I expected anything.
Now I am off to Fair Trading, stay tuned!!
PS. Tried to leave feedback on his Facebook page. My post was deleted and I was blocked all inside 5 minutes. Amazing for someone that is usualy to busy to reply to any attempts at communication
We initially approached Erin for a basic quote but when we found the price of a 20 panel, 5Kw Inverter system we upgraded.
We live in a gated community with by-laws and body corporate restrictions but the installation was straight forward and took around 5 hours. Body Corporate was in total agreeance and supported the project from the beginning. The panels were installed on a north-facing roof, hidden from view.
From Day One we have produced above the average kWh for the area and looking forward to initial savings on our power bill with an eventual small income from supplying electricity in to the grid.
The World will be a little greener from our decision.
The sales manager of the company wrote back to me that the brand of the solar I chosen has bumped up the price due to the

importing fee by $260-280. That puts me off purchasing at the moment.