Earthsave Reviews

About Earthsave, Solar Installers

Earthsave is a Solar Power Installation company based in Geebung and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Earthsave Solar Reviews

The installer was very good and he did a great job; the inverter was installed on a north facing wall almost next to my existing smart meter. However after he had left and packed up I opened up the inverter user manual and it states : 'please install the inverter in a place where it is not exposed to direct sunlight and rain etc.' A few days later when the inspector came around I asked him about that and he said if it was his home he would invest in a cover for the inverter. So I spent approx $50 on some timber and boxed in the inverter with a hinged front to access the LCD display and switches.
The installer dragged his feet a bit on submitting the paperwork to my energy supplier to get my solar power connected to the grid. Its taken a few weeks to sort out with the result that my energy retailer will connect me up within 30 days at a cost of $67.
Appropriate dates of the whole exercise :
11th Apr Solar panels and inverter installed.
17th Apr Inspector evaluated the installation etc.
10th May Energy retailer acting on supplied paperwork for connection to the grid within 30 business days.