Energis Reviews

About Energis, Solar Installers

Energis is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energis Solar Reviews

Easy people to get along with,no pressure and plenty of adviCe Show additional information
I didn't like telling the 2 unsuccessful companies that I was purchasing off another one. I was genuine with each of them & each one taught me something about the process. Each of them were professional when I advised them of my decision. I am very glad I did not continue with Euro solar that I was close to buying with until I saw some of their customer reviews.
Although not installed yet I am still comfortable I have bought a high quality unit for a reasonable price. I look forward to having the solar installed in the coming weeks.
Do not recommend Energis as a supplier. Good sales until the minute they received payment. Can't even get a receipt from them weeks after payment. They rang asking for payment before the installation had even been finished and couldn't understand why I wanted the work signed off first. Have had problems with the system and still haven't had acknowledgement of the issues - disgraceful post installation service, and would not recommend this provider to anyone. In my opinion this company does not care about the customer and to really rub salt into the wound, I've received marketing material from them trying to sell other products. This is one very unhappy customer. Show additional information
Gryphon were a close second and suffered by being first to visit and quote while I learned things. I went with micro inverters which we did not discuss.
Mark was way over the top on price for similar micro inverter or normal inverter installation.
Solar My Home did not follow up with written quote or verbal correspondence, quite even as they did a lot of talking