Era Gaia

Era Gaia Reviews

Era Gaia is a Solar Power Installation company based in North Rocks and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Era Gaia Reviews (3)

4.0/5

4.3/5

4.3/5

Original Review on 10-12-2020:

Good service and quality panels at a reasonable price.

They quoted without coming on site, so the layout had to be finalised when they arrived to install it.
They were punctual and helpful. It took an extra day to finish it though.They installed the inverter in the garage. Other companies who quoted, said they would install it outside,( not what I wanted). Customer service was better before the installation, not as good after. They did their part in getting us connected to the grid. Over all we are happy with the product and the company. We would recommend them to others.

8 months later we asked Jeff: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I was hoping for more energy production in winter.

Peacock Pde Belrose

Sales/quoting was thouough and professional as was with other companies. However none highlighted the obvious requirement for an isolation fuse in the meter box.. This intensional or unintentional lack of advice lead to a $3,500 additional cost to upgrade our metre box. Nor did anyone highlight the asbestos backed metre board which is pretty obvious to all electricians who refuse to work on them and only replace them. Not sure if this was a point highlighted in your checklist but I highly recommend all of your clients question the need for this when a quotation is provided. Era Gaia organised be smart metre install. However the AGL electrician who came to the house to install it did not have a level 2 electricians licence and was not permitted to work on our board (which could not be isolated from the mains) without this classification.
I am an engineer and oversaw the installation of the panels and associated equipment at the metre box. Overall the installation appears to be done in a professional manner. The monitoring software appears to be pretty good. Already we have adjusted our habits around electricity use in order to make the most of a new panels.
I have not had the system long so I can't comment on its ongoing value for money. However I will give further feedback later. Company seemed professional and the installation team was very good.
Solar Quotes was very good to use, you got me 2 suppliers in my area but it was right on Christmas so one could not make it and the other was good at following up your referral, but era gaia got in first.