Future Sustainability QLD Reviews

About Future Sustainability QLD, Solar Installers

Future Sustainability QLD has been operational for more than five years, during which time it has supplied Queenslanders with solar power solutions. It aims to give consumers low-risk, high performing solar products at the best possible price.

Solar power systems are provided by big name manufacturers such as SMA, LG Electronics and Hyundai so consumers know they are getting the best product.

Secure warranties are provided for peace of mind and installers are accredited by the Clean Energy Council. The company boasts a host of accolades, as well as successful installations on schools, residential property, businesses and community buildings.

Future Sustainability QLD Solar Reviews

I believe these people have closed down and warranty claims are to be directed to ABB Solar Show additional information
Originally we sat down with one of their consultants and went over our power useage from past power bills and were advised that a 3.2kW system would be ideal and would eliminate our power bills.

After having the 3.2kW system running, it was obvious (even earlier of course) that it did not eliminate our power bill totall at all.

I contacted them and was told that the largest we could now go with a system is a 5kW inverter, this was now limited by QLD regulations. So I had them install further 9 panels and upgrade our inverter (a Xantrex 2.8) to an Aurora 5kW inverter.

The part that narks me is that our original system cost us $10000 and to upgrade to the 5kW system from the original 3.2kW system cost us another $10000.

So our 5kW system cost us $20000, very expensive for such a system, the only slight consulation was when I finally sold our previus Xantrex 2.8kW inverter privately for $10000, still a very expensive system, so it owes us 'big time'.
We found these guys information a lot more clear than anyone else, best value for money, panels have a distributor in Australia and are covered even if this company goes broke. I felt they represented better value for money than anyone else and they had good feedback on the internet with no poor comments.
Appreciated your feedback and input on the internet, it was a great help. Thank you
I am very happy with the experience so far. However, still waiting on the electricity company to connect the system to the grid! Also, the above ratings are only applicable to the quote process and installation. Fingers crossed for the next 20-25yrs! Show additional information
Only one of the three solar companies asked to quote responded. However, your website listing all the suppliers and their ranking, was very useful. The adage "you get what you pay for" is relevant. It pays to spend some time to fully understand a solar system set up. Talking to three suppliers was very helpful to learn all the "ins and outs" and also in making the final decision. And it is important to be present when the installation takes place. Show additional information
After reading your excellent guide to solar installation I felt more confident and able to ask the many relevent questions and equally understood what I was being told. I was thus able to determine for myself, pretty easily, which was sales talk and which was clearly the better system in both price and quality. Show additional information
I have signed a contract with Future Sustainability. The product they offer is of a high quality and the price was very good Aurora One Inverter and Hyundai Positive only panels. I paid my deposit 4 and half weeks ago and I got a phone call yesterday for install in just 7 days. Less than 6 weeks from Deposit to install is pretty good. I have had to make a couple of phone calls to ensure the Form 1003 was submitted to energex but no real hassle.

1x of the things I wasn't sure about was trying to select which company to use as I was torn between 3. One of the things I saw on a website was that if you become stuck deciding between company A B C (as every company tells you that they have the best product but hardly any company sells the same brand product) then look at the cost per watt : ie if a 2.5kw system is $8000 then $8000 divided by 2500 watts means 1 watt = $3.20 and you can then compare the price.

Auzion was recommended by your company and was one of the companies that provided a quote. Their prices were reasonable and I think that their product was of a high quality. They are associated with the Sunshine Coast University and have programs to help 3rd world countries on each sale. After they attended and did a site assesment I emailed a number of times requesting further information and the emails were repeatedly ignored. I called head office and got a phone call back from the consultant who stated that he would email the details I had requested but again failed to reply. I emailed 1 x last time and haven't heard back and that was over 1 x month ago, they obviously don't need the money. They were going to get my sale but the lack of response meant they were not getting any of my money. Service is everything.
As you know, there have been delays due to supply shortages and unusual weather conditions. However, at no time has it been of concern to us because management and staff, especially our salesman, have kept us informed constantly and explained all delays. We cannot know how the system will perform or whether it is a good quality system or even if it was value for money but we can say that the service we received, including installation, was the best ever. Show additional information
Actually took 2.5 expandable to 3.23 kw. Show additional information