Get Green Solar Reviews

About Get Green Solar, Solar Installers

Get Green Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Perth and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Get Green Solar Solar Reviews

I appreciate your assistance and think your site is great and informative, however, the companies you referred me to need to be quicker with their contact as two weeks is too long to wait for someone to call you. Show additional information
I searched several sites for solar power and talked with others who had one. The owner came to see me and explained system I would need. He was very good to answer all my questions and to make sure panels would fit in north position.

His installer came and fitted the guides on a Monday and returned next day to run the cables. No mess was left on either day. I am waiting on the panels to be fixed in the next couple of days as they come ex East and due in today.

One of the other reasons for choosing to go with Get Green is they do interest free terms while with others it was cash deal or repayments within time frame. Such is not for us as we are on pension .

Again I would recommend them. May not be the cheapest, but of good quality and friendly service.