GreenPowerCo Reviews

About GreenPowerCo, Solar Installers

GreenPowerCo is a Solar Power Installation company based in Oakleigh East and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

GreenPowerCo Solar Reviews

I found Green Power Co representatives to be honest and forthright in their dealing with me. They were also not pushy like reps from some other companies. Engineer by trade, I had lot of questions for them and they took the time to answer all my questions.
They did a fantastic installation with neat workmanship and extras like PVC conduits the length of the DC cables. Their CEC accredited electricians were very professional on the job. Green Power promptly arranged for the post installation electrical inspection and logging of the paper work for the grid connection.
They still have few minor areas for improvement in their clean up and bracket installation.
In summary Green Power Co did a very good job and gave me enough information to make an informed choice. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a solar PV system.
My full review at : http://janakastechblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/green-power-co-review.html
System was installed by Greenpower. This was a quote obtained from your advice but is not shown above. Show additional information
Still waiting to hook up to the grid but they were punctual and I was kept up to date with what was happening.
I would also like to thank Finn for all the advice.

Good communicators, smooth paperwork flow and minimal delays after SP Ausnet approval. Show additional information
All these panels came without boxes, and one of them was dirty look like they were unbox already! And the iverters was placed in the out side while we have a garage which can place more safety without any sun light!... And we now have not a full receipt! We did pay in full right after the installation!..... Show additional information