LJW Solar Reviews

About LJW Solar, Solar Installers

LJW Solar has been installing solar panels since 1982. It is a member of the Clean Energy Council and all its installers have the necessary qualifications to complete the job professionally.

The company prides itself on its integrity and value, helping customers decide on the right solar power system for the needs of themselves and their property.

Only the best components from reputable suppliers are used by LJW Solar - Suntech mono panels and Samil inverters both come with a ten-year warranty. Furthermore, the company uses its own railing system that is wind resistant to more than 300km per hour.

LJW Solar Solar Reviews

Proper in house electricians and not subbies. Totally professional. Not only did they install just over 3kw of new system. They rewired and brought up to current specs my existing 3kw system. Now I have 1 system all totally certified to current specs. Brand new 6 kw Fronius Symo Inverter has the entire system wired to it across all 3 phases and making sure we get best deal from electricity supplier. New panels are top tier 1 quality.
Plenty of cheaper quotes but always cutting corners.
LJW Solar sent a team of 4 people who did a great job with a very pleasant and helpful attitude.
I chose the installers because I live 400km from Sydney and we have a local agent. Personal contact and after sales service seem important when you are remote from Sydney. The installers were all Australian speaking people and did a great job in a very short time. All good thank you. Show additional information
Two companies at first were reluctant to make an on-site assessment and quote and wanted to communicate solely by Google maps of the property, scans of previous electricity bills, email and phone.
I was not particularly interested in either company but one persisted and an on-site assessment was made. Both companies provided quotes in the $3,000+ range. This company then made persistent phone calls regarding their quote and whether I was going to take it. The company I chose was recommended by neighbours who had solar installed by them over five years ago. Their quote was more expensive but I felt far more confident about their ability to follow through and their warranties, as well as their products and history.
I could have got a better price if i had done some research and shopped around and also if i saw the solarquotes.com.au website which would have indicated which installers are in my area and what price etc. but im happy with the system. works well Show additional information
LJW solar have been around for a long time gave good advice and a trouble free system thus far.Prompt on installation. Show additional information
Was in the market for a small but extendable off-grid solution. LJW Solar worked patiently with me to understand my requirements and designed a neat solution. What made the difference for me was that they were willing to take the time to educate me in the possible options available, helping me to choose what turned out to be exactly what I had envisaged. Their installers were neat and tidy and very precise in their work, checking with me at all stages of the install about how they were going to deploy the system. Show additional information
I appreciate your involvement but want to go with someone I know and who is local.

I have not received quotes from anyone who responded through you.

Ljw came to the property, took levels, etc. Did not attempt to quote via Google Earth or Near Map!
Communication is excellent and are very supportive.
The sudden decision by the government to the tarrif made me make a quick decision to go ahead Show additional information
Glad to have gone with an experienced dealer and will have a one-year follow-up. Show additional information