LJW Solar Reviews

About LJW Solar, Solar Installers

LJW Solar has been installing solar panels since 1982. It is a member of the Clean Energy Council and all its installers have the necessary qualifications to complete the job professionally.

The company prides itself on its integrity and value, helping customers decide on the right solar power system for the needs of themselves and their property.

Only the best components from reputable suppliers are used by LJW Solar - Suntech mono panels and Samil inverters both come with a ten-year warranty. Furthermore, the company uses its own railing system that is wind resistant to more than 300km per hour.

LJW Solar Solar Reviews

I could have got a better price if i had done some research and shopped around and also if i saw the solarquotes.com.au website which would have indicated which installers are in my area and what price etc. but im happy with the system. works well Show additional information
LJW solar have been around for a long time gave good advice and a trouble free system thus far.Prompt on installation. Show additional information
Was in the market for a small but extendable off-grid solution. LJW Solar worked patiently with me to understand my requirements and designed a neat solution. What made the difference for me was that they were willing to take the time to educate me in the possible options available, helping me to choose what turned out to be exactly what I had envisaged. Their installers were neat and tidy and very precise in their work, checking with me at all stages of the install about how they were going to deploy the system. Show additional information
I appreciate your involvement but want to go with someone I know and who is local.

I have not received quotes from anyone who responded through you.

Ljw came to the property, took levels, etc. Did not attempt to quote via Google Earth or Near Map!
Communication is excellent and are very supportive.
The sudden decision by the government to the tarrif made me make a quick decision to go ahead Show additional information
Glad to have gone with an experienced dealer and will have a one-year follow-up. Show additional information