Nationwide Solar Reviews

About Nationwide Solar, Solar Installers

Nationwide Solar
Nationwide Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mile End and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Nationwide Solar Solar Reviews

Meter Installation

Purchased 44 Solar Panels with 13.5kw system in December 2018. Waited and waited for confirmation number to go to my Energy Provider, nothing happened for months, March 2019 to be exact.

Sales/Quoting process was expensive but wanted to try anything to get out of paying $1500.00 plus a quarter for Electricity
Installation had a few hiccups, One of the meter boxes kept reading faulty so continually had to get someone to come out and check our system, continuous phone calls and visits.
Never got any usage of the system till months later, very disheartening as this was the reason we got it installed. All in all, paying months of System installments plus electricity for approximately 4 months so no savings happening through this period.
Was advised that meter connected was incorrect, was referred to Elise McColm to deal with my issue regarding my solar meter, had enough of the stories been given by Nationwide Solar and AGL so disconnected and switched electricity suppliers.
I question why it took so long to get my number to AGL, advised due to the holiday season, misplaced in work, so thats my fault?
Great service from the first phone call to the installation. Very pleased with everything especially the installer Show additional information
Happy with the panels after I finally got it all sorted out ..not happy with the damage to my new gutters from installer in N.S.W Show additional information
Unfortunately, if it had not been for a phone call to follow up about my meter installation. I then found out that they hadn't lodged the paper work for this. Now I will have to wait even longer before I can have my system up and running. Show additional information