NRRE Reviews

About NRRE, Solar Installers

NRRE
NRRE is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lower Kangaroo Creek and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

NRRE Solar Reviews

From the first contact with NRRE I felt very comfortable and assured by the information and advice given for the right system that would fulfil our requirements.
There was no pressure to go for something larger than our needs unlike the other companies that I contacted for a quote.
The quality of the equipment and the neatness of the wiring was exceptional, resulting in an extremely professional installation.
I wish to thank Trent for his honest and helpful approach from our initial inquiry to the completion of our installation, our whole experience was one of complete confidence and we certainly could not be happier.
Unfortunately the people that you gave me never returned my emails for a quote I found this supplier through our local paper he was the only one who would keep the quoted price even though the govt was screwing them around . Show additional information
The installation was very professional, no delays all trades personel attended and installation completed
in 3 Hours. Incidentally my system is a 1.85 kw grid connect.
I thank you for your assistance and follow up emails, the contacts you submitted did not follow up with any enthusiasm.
Yours Faithfully
Warren
Country Energy took too long to connect system to the grid. Show additional information