Off Grid Energy Australia

Off Grid Energy Australia Reviews

Off Grid Energy Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in Dudley Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Off Grid Energy Australia Reviews (4)

4.3/5

4.3/5

The two suppliers you recommended both exhibited the very traits you warned against, cowboys overcharging.
It is very important to be well informed. I spent quite some time learning about solar systems and battery storage from sites like Solar Quotes. On most occasions I was better informed than the sales person as they struggled to "google" answers to my questions. Collecting data about my electricity consumption was vital in helping me decide the size of system and amount of battery capacity needed. I found there was very little difference between brands of solar panels so the quality of the workmanship, after sales support and battery storage specifications were my deciding factors.