Procon Design and Contruct Reviews

About Procon Design and Contruct, Solar Installers

Procon Design and Contruct is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bardon and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Procon Design and Contruct Solar Reviews

I chose Pro-Con Design and Construct after chasing a few quotes, which is normal! the obstacle we had was finding someone who was willing to take on a stand alone 10kw system and committing too installing and completing a time sensitive job. Not only was the job completed to a high degree it was completed on schedule, I found the whole process a good experience and have already recommended Pro-Con Design and Construct to several of my colleagues and friends. Darrin H. Show additional information
I contacted Siggi as I wanted a 2nd system to reach 5kW ENERGEX limit & my roof had plenty of space.

Siggi was patient & very professional explaining to me benefits of paying a bit more for premium highest quality panels & a German made 2.5kW SMA inverter for my second system.

I'm very happy with my 2.5kW premium quality system. On recommendation I also cut down a tree causing some limited shade & during summer my SMA recorded 16.7kWh in 1 day !!!

Siggi provided me with all answers to all technical questions & best price & service. All gear was delivered on time & installed promptly & professionally.

I strongly recommend PROCON DESIGN & CONSTRUCT as my last power bill was $300 credit !
Different suppliers have better deals on different sized systems.

Ecovibe were great on their 2.3kW system with their Enasolar (Kiwi) inverter but couldn't match on the 4.73kW system.

I concluded that all the systems had about an 8 year pay off period (using my current usage, NET feed-in-tariff and a 7%pa alternate value on the cost). I therefore based my system on the maximum number of panels I could fit on my roof + inverter size. I then got new quotes on this sized system. At present I'm waiting for my SMA 5000TL Inverter.

PS: Thanks for your information sheets. Best, simplest and straightforward info I got from anyone.