Renewable Energy International Reviews

About Renewable Energy International, Solar Installers

Renewable Energy International has many years' experience in solar power, with its managing director boasting three decades in the industry both in Australia and beyond.

Customers can purchase both grid and off-grid solar power systems from the firm and company’s experts can offer guidance on the best product to meet their requirements.

Only the highest quality parts are used by Renewable Energy International, so customers can be safe in the knowledge that their system will last for many years to come. People are encouraged to build their own system to get the right product for their needs.

Renewable Energy International Solar Reviews

We used a company that's been in business for over 30 years. They came to house, looked at site advised what was needed and installation done within a few weeks, with everything handled by company and we were kept informed the whole way through the installation and had a follow up phone call to make sure everything is working OK. Show additional information
I had only one response from your website. The supplier come & explained the process. The company had only been going about 2 years. It was only a 2 man show. When I asked him for names & contact numbers of people they have installed solar systems they would not give me any straight away. Two days later they contacted me with one phone number. I did ask for a couple.
I contacted the WA importers of the solar panels they where selling & they said they have not heard of this company & do not sell the solar panel to any other company. The company I finally went with have been around 30 years or more. They where a little dearer but I was more comfortable signing up with this company.
We felt the sales team were honest and genuinely tailored us with the right product. We also found the product to be the best value in terms of quality, warranty, Australian operating conditions and price. Show additional information
-- at this stage the panels have been installed but not connected therefore i cannot comment on the quality of service Show additional information
got negligible feedback stemming from request to your website - one contractor contacted me after installation was completed! Show additional information