Solahart Far North Coast Reviews

About Solahart Far North Coast, Solar Installers

Solahart Far North Coast is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lismore and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solahart Far North Coast Solar Reviews

Hard to get them to tailor the system to what we specifically wanted. They're used to uninformed customers, and they struggled when they encountered a highly informed one. Show additional information
Whilst I believe I paid more than the average, I was impressed by their warranty and attention to detail. They seemed to be one of the few that could deliver a battery ready system to take the newest Tesla powerwall 2 battery. There seems to be much confusion about the cost of the battery system. If you surf the web, they say it costs A$8000, but resellers here insist that it will be more like A$12000. It appears to me that Tesla resellers are stuck with supplies of the Tesla powerwall 1 batteries, which were advertised at A$10,000 (7kw) against the new version with double the storage and a smaller price.
I had the 17 split panels fitted to my back shed, as I did not want to spoil the look of my house, and if my house catches fire whilst the sun is shining, I know that the fire brigade WILL attempt to save it. None of the people I asked for quotes, mentioned this dangerous problem.
Parts of my shed roof will be in shade during the day, which is why I decided on the split panels which allow unshaded panels to continue working.
We have a lot of mini blackouts here, which all seem to happen at night, which is why I want the battery backup. Apparently the PW2 is not available here until about June.