Solartricity Reviews

About Solartricity, Solar Installers

Solartricity is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cairns and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solartricity Solar Reviews

Unfortunately the industry is littered with average tradesmen that devalues the industry as a whole and I am talking from first hand experience. Once you have paid don't expect any further customer service. Thought our system was underperforming so after many visits from the electricity supplier, we sought an independent tradesman trained in this field to come and review the implementation and surprise, surprise, yes the installation was not properly installed. Have approached Solartricity who are based in Manunda, a suburb of Cairns and who sold and installed the system, but without any response to date. Buyer beware Show additional information
The salesperson who was my first contact was extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. On a visit to my home and a check of the roof line axis and my latest energy bill, he advised me that the 3kw was the best size to go for. He was very helpful in discussing payment options, and in my case I was impressed by his honest and integrity.
The panels went on and up very quickly within 3 hours with very little interruption to the home. I was given plenty of written information on the system with what to do in the event of any emergency.
Overall a good experience.
I have very little knowledge of these systems but I felt confident in the information I was being given by the company Show additional information
Over all great service, very easy to deal with and very customer focused Show additional information