Sundriven

Sundriven Reviews

Sundriven is a Solar Power Installation company based in Nundah and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sundriven Reviews (3)

4.0/5

Local company who have good commmunication with install and answered any questions I had about Energex as well. They accomodated my request to bring installation forward as well.
They also used my local electrician as the installer, which makes me more comfortable with the quality of the installation.
I found your site to be very informative and helpful. If this company had not been recommended to me I think I would have gone with one of your quotes, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time and service.
Getting quotes, very interesting, and some very unreliable, including one company that had won awards. It was down to 2 companies, and a 'close call' between them. The other company that impressed me were NU ENERGY.