SunGreen Technologies Reviews

About SunGreen Technologies, Solar Installers

SunGreen Technologies is a Solar Power Installation company based in South Granville and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SunGreen Technologies Solar Reviews

I can't rate the quality of the system yet as it has only just been installed but not hooked up to the grid yet. It may be excellent value for money too but I am reserving that judgement until it starts working and I can really tell.
We ended up going with Sun Green as we did not need to pay until the everything is up and working and they were the most competive price. I found them on the govt Clean Energy Council website as they don't advertise other than word of mouth.

Your website suggested 3 companies. 2 contacted me (Mark Group and Nicholls Solar), but one (Creative Solar), which I was the most keen to hear from due to your customer's excellent reviews, didn't even contact me!!! I asked for the companies to email me a quote. Nicholls Solar did. Their quote was quite competitive and would have been my second choice. Mark Group rang and wanted to make an appointment. I found this a bit pushy but let them come out anyway. They were extremely expensive and were trying to push for a 10kw system! We could only afford a 3 (although not with them as a 3kw was 50% dearer than the other 2 companies). They left saying they would send us the written quote. I never heard from them again which I was particularly shocked about when it was just when the NSW govt decided to drop the feedback rate. I thought they would have tried to get us at the last minute.

I also contacted another company that I got from the local newspaper. After many promises, they never showed either.

I can't wait to have the solar hooked up and see what the outcome is.