Toowoomba Solar Centre Reviews

Based on 3 reviews Aus Ranking

About Toowoomba Solar Centre, Solar Installers

Toowoomba Solar Centre
Toowoomba Solar Centre is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Toowoomba Solar Centre Solar Reviews

Although this company was the dearer quote, I chose them because they were prepared to come to our home, check our roof for suitability and placement of panels and discussed our needs based on our electricity bill. By comparison, the cheaper quote was provided by a company who looked at our house on a satellite image and then attempted to sell me a much larger system based on how many panels he could fit on the roof.

The installers worked hard in very hot conditions and were extremely courteous to my family. With one exception, my phone calls were returned promptly by office staff.

The only downside was that the time between the quote to installation looked as if it was going to well and truly blow out well beyond what we were initially told. This was somewhat addressed following a phone call to the company.

Although the power company are still to come and complete the final step, I am satisfied with our dealings with Toowoomba Solar Centre.
Toowoomba Solar Centre was fast and easy to deal with. Stan returned all of my calls and worked on price as well as system value. Show additional information