Trent Bailey Reviews

About Trent Bailey, Solar Installers

Trent Bailey
Trent Bailey is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Trent Bailey Solar Reviews

Great customer service and know how

I had been shopping around for several years for an economical solar system that provided some level of off grid power. Prior to finding Trent I had dealings with several solar installers but none seemed to think what I was looking for was possible, As it turned out that they didn't have the required knowledge. The solar market seems choke-full of charlatans and know nothing sales people trying to spruik you.

By contrast Trent and his team took a no non-sense approach to my project. They were very competent and totally committed to quickly completing my project. The outcome a was professional install and exactly what I was hoping for. Trent tested demonstrated the system operating in off-grid mode and made sure that I had the monitoring system installed and working on my phone.

I highly recommend Trent Bailey and his team - you will not be disappointed.
Most of the quotes I got through your website were cheaper than the local guy, and I used them to bargain down his quote. Show additional information