Wolf Electrical Reviews

Based on 3 reviews Aus Ranking

About Wolf Electrical, Solar Installers

Wolf Electrical
Wolf Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Aspendale Gardens and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Wolf Electrical Solar Reviews

Wolf was very flexible and managed to accommodate 11 panels on a small roof. He spent time explaining the system and the paperwork was all really efficiently handled and sent promptly so I was able to apply for the Solar Rebate very easily plus provide all the relevant documentation with the minimum of fuss. I felt from the start that Wolf was honest and straightforward with all the challenges and delivered me a system that was suitable for my needs Show additional information
i chose Wolf Electrical (Wolfgang Stueckle) on the recommendation of a friend. I am glad I did. He impressed me from our initial meeting: he made no outlandish claims, and he did not pressure me into buying a system. He checked my electricity bills checked the roof and property and recommended a system, but he did stress the fact that he dealt only in quality components.
After I gave him the contract I was impressed by his attention to detail, his work ethic and, the quality of his work. His customer service is exemplary. I have no hesitation in recommending Wolfgang.
Wolf from Wolf Electrical was fast with his quote (I got three quotes). He was not pushy, and I felt he suggested the best system for my budget and needs.
He kept in contact, assisted with my rebate application needs and did a good job on the installation without trying to rush it. He also cleaned up afterwards!
I am very happy with the outcome.