Zing Solar Vic

Zing Solar Vic Reviews

Zing Solar Vic is a Solar Power Installation company based in Point Cook and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Zing Solar Vic Reviews (1)

3.0/5

Reliable Solar Supplier

I wanted to decide based on couple, however “Solar Quotes’ had provided only 1 suitable supplier.
The Supplier provided a very high level estimate, though they asked for photos to check if I had single phase, did not consider if I’m eligible for either rebate or if Powercor would buy the excess generated.

The Supplier I choose, took me through the process, got the verification with Powercor done while we were on the call, setup the installation within the same month and even helped me with my application for rebate. Though his Quote was expensive, He matched the price when I negotiated.