A1 Solar and Electrical Gippsland Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About A1 Solar and Electrical Gippsland, Solar Installers

A1 Solar and Electrical Gippsland
A1 Solar and Electrical Gippsland is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bairnsdale and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

A1 Solar and Electrical Gippsland Solar Reviews

This our first home, and we have been in less than 6 months but I was already speaking to A1 before we even moved in. They took the time to go through the systems they offered and even demonstrated the solaredge monitoring system all before we settled on our house. This level of service is rare regardless of industry. They pretty much managed the entire process for the Vic rebates for us as well. Could not have been happier with their service.

On the day of the install the system was installed professionally by a full team of staff. They made a point to discuss multiple aspects of the installation during the day to make sure everything was exactly as we would like, from the exact placement of inverter to the options available for the switch board upgrade. With the completed install looking clean and professional and all within the same day.

I will now be watching the monitoring portal every day while I decide what I can do with all of our additional power.