Amrut Solar

Amrut Solar Reviews

Amrut Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mernda and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Amrut Solar Reviews (1)

Young highly educated enthusiastic boutique solar specialists who understood exactly what I wanted. I now have an amazing system including full backup. Watch out for this company they are amazing!

Being retired solar specialist myself I have 2 systems producing more solar than required so that the f.i.t at the time of purchase covered the cost of my other utility - gas! The F.i.t . Reduced to just 6.7 cents so it was now time for a battery to power the house at night to cover the average draw of 7kW hours.

I got the solution I needed from Amrut. After a 7 day delay of receiving full rebate confirmation from State Gov towards the cost, my battery and replacement hybrid was installed within 2 weeks. Including delay from Covid I had my system running within weeks of order. No deposit was required and I’m very impressed with their communication, their product knowledge, their perseverance , and installation tidiness.