App Solar Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About App Solar, Solar Installers

App Solar
App Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

App Solar Solar Reviews

Fantastic Installer - Great Service

While looking for my solar system I came across so many cowboy solar companies, it was a great relief when I came across App Solar. They have been in the industry for years and I am sure they will be around for years to come which gives me peace of mind knowing if I have any issues they will honor their workmanship warranty. Be careful guys, there are many popup solar companies that has been around for few months, offer 10 years warranty and disappear in few more months.

They educated me in picking the quality product from various options, at no point they were pushy or keen to get me to sign the agreement. They took their time to assess the shadowing problem on one side of my roof for few days and designed a best possible placement of the panels for my roof.

The quote I received from them was the best price I had received from all other companies.

The installer was very experienced and I had no surprises during the install

Highly recommend App Solar, people who own and work there are very genuine and quality is their priority.