Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar

Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar Reviews

Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Ulladulla NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,904 - $6,494 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar Reviews (3)

Fantastic job by Ben Rudd Electrical & Solar

I had done a bit of research online myself & then contacted Ben Rudd Solar. Ben was extremely helpful & took the time to explain the different units available & how they performed. Ben was professional & friendly. Detailed quote received within 2 days. Very professional with installation & job site left tidy. Customer service is excellent, Ben supplied all the necessary paperwork & contact details for the grid. The whole process was seamless.

I would recommend Ben Rudd Solar most highly. I am 100% happy with my solar system.

Thoroughly professional service

Initial inspection was in person, including getting on the roof to identify potential problems and confirm mounting locations. We had an extensive conversation about the potential system components and installation details. This was better than the satellite photo approach of other companies, since I was able to move a couple of obstacles rather than compromise the solar installation by working around them.

Ben and his team arrived when he said they would, worked efficiently and left the site clean and tidy. The system works as intended.

When I noticed a minor defect with the installation of one cable, Ben came around first thing the next morning to correct it.

Ben made the necessary arrangements with my supplier to have the system connected. All documentation for the system components, warranties etc and an overall system manual was provided by email.

Happy to recommend Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar

In November 2020 we used Ben Rudd Electrical & Solar to install our solar system at our home on the South Coast of NSW after a recommendation from our regular electrician. Ben explained everything in detail making sure that we understood the inverter, panels, size of system for our situation and more importantly the placement of the system to attract the most benefit from the sun. Ben and his staff arrived on time and conducted themselves in a most professional way and left our site clean and tidy. My husband and I are both in our 70's so had many questions about the phone application but Ben has been very patient and helpful in getting things sorted for us. We have no hesitation in recommending Ben Rudd Electrical and Solar for all your solar needs.

Bill & Lynn Blomfield