Blake Campbell Solar

Blake Campbell Solar Reviews

Blake Campbell Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Kialla and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Blake Campbell Solar Reviews (4)

4.3/5

Best value system

Great person to deal with who was recommended by the Kensington Gardens Lifestyle village where I live. He Has done over 50 installs with no complaints.

Original Review on 31-07-2019:

I would recommend Blake Campbell Solar to anyone who is thinking of getting solar and who knows nothing about what they're doing
I would also recommend going through Finn Peacocks website to get help because that's what I did and it worked for me and I knew diddly-squat about solar and I am now practically a genius.

8 months later we asked Jennifer: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I don't pay electricity bills anymore and I am ahead anyway if I ever did, always in credit by well over a hundred dollars.
I always thought getting solar would be beneficial and would aid when selling a home. I did not know it would be so valuable, so soon and I would appreciate something so much.