Broad Energy Solutions Reviews

About Broad Energy Solutions, Solar Installers

Broad Energy Solutions is a solar energy company based in Gerroa, NSW. The company says that it provides interest free finance on grid connect systems and also discounts for seniors.

Customer reviews for Broad Energy Solutions are available, and include the following:

" I actually got a 3.3kw system with interest free terms. Greg Broad and the team were excellent, friendly and very knowledgeable; highly recommended. Nothing was too much trouble; honest appraisal, and explained what components were available on the market. Found the whole experience truly satisfying."

" Although we did not hear anything from the other suppliers, we went ahead because of the information given to us and the great references from previous customers. The team were very professional and are happy to answer our questions. They came to install the system much earlier than expected ; all done in one day with everything left neat and tidy when they finished the work. And they made sure all the paperwork was completed and left for integral as required. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to install solar."

At the time of writing thirteen customers reviewed Broad Solar Solutions and overall rated Greg Broad and his team highly for value for money, system quality, installation and customer service.

Broad Energy Solutions Solar Reviews

After getting your 3 names, Broad contacted me the next day by e-mail, called in the next day and gave me a very good quote. I had been waiting 5 months for NuEnergy (Victoria) to install after all paperwork had been done by me. They sent an installer after a lot of phone calls but he would not allow his apprentices to get up on the roof as the terra cotta tiles were too shiny. He had no safety equipment. After more prompting another installer arrived about a month later and the same thing happened.

At this stage I saw your ad and the result was I found a local supplier (Broad Energy Solutions) and I had the panels up within a fortnight.
Once authorization was given to join the grid, the system was installed within a week. Very pleasent people to deal with. Show additional information
I have made application for a solar system to be fitted, but I have not yet received any response.

It is presumably under review and given the current situation there is a probability that it may not be given approval so there are several questions that I cannot answer. I have heard nothing from Broad Energy.
not installed yet . but so far everything is great Show additional information
I haven't heard from them since the salesman was here. Show additional information
I was told that the cheaper quotes I obtained used inferior components. I really don't know if this is the case and I am relying on the company's word. I tend to believe what I was told as the cheaper quotes were significantly cheaper(Over a $1000). Show additional information
I actually got a 3.3kw system with interest free terms - Greg Broad and the team were excellent, friendly and very knowledgeable - Highly Recommend.

Nothing was too much trouble, honest appraisal, explained what components were available on the market - found the whole experience truly satisfying.
This was one company that replied and installed the system with a reasonable time frame. Show additional information
ALTHOUGH WE DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE OTHER SUPPLIERS WE WENT AHEAD BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO US AND THE GREAT REFERENCES FROM PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS.

THE TEAM WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ARE HAPPY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS. THEY CAME TO INSTALL THE SYSTEM MUCH EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. ALL DONE IN ONE DAY WITH EVERYTHING LEFT NEAT AND TIDY WHEN THEY FINISHED THE WORK, AND THEY MADE SURE ALL THE PAPERWORK WAS COMPLETED AND LEFT FOR INTEGRAL AS REQUIRED. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING AT INSTALLING SOLAR.
Excellent friendly manner and felt he did not treat customer as a target. Show additional information
Greatly appreciated your advice on suppliers for solar systems.We went with Greg from Broad Energy Solutions and can not speak highly enough of him. System was installed within 2 weeks of signing paper work .He was professional and very thorough organising all paper work for us. After system was installed we were having trouble operating Inverter and he came back the next day to give us a demo.He was only to happy to do this which impressed us immensely. It is early days yet to give an accurate opinion on it's performance however,the few sunny days we have had it appears to be generating above Greg's predictions. We also like the fact that he is a local supplier in our area. Show additional information