DMS Energy Reviews

About DMS Energy, Solar Installers

DMS Energy

DMS Energy is a Tasmanian owned and operated company, focusing on the commercial, residential, agricultural and wholesale sectors of the renewable energy, heating, lighting and electrical industry.

DMS Energy offers quality, industry recognised, energy efficiency and energy consumption reduction solutions.

When assembling our range of energy efficiency products, DMS Energy is guided by one key principle: Each and every product is put through its paces in terms of testing and quality. Products are only included if they are absolutely error-free and harmonise perfectly with each other. The LG solar panel range is one such product.

DMS Energy strives to honestly; ethically and accurately assist Tasmanians to meet their energy efficiency goals.

In an industry that is often guided by dollars, DMS Energy takes a step back from the corporate greed and bases our strategy around honest, ethical and accurate advice, with individually tailored solutions for each project.

DMS Energy's primary aim is to educate and to inform, rather than sell. DMS Energy's number one goal is to put you in a position where you just aren't buying any power. In short, DMS Energy is here to make a difference for the long term benefits of all Tasmanians and their children.

We have extended our range of products to include LG panels, solar hot water, energy efficient heating, and LG LED lighting to name a few. The DMS Energy portfolio is one of quality. With the emergence of mass produced, profit geared energy efficiency solutions, we have steered clear of the �quick buck' mentality of the �race to the bottom' volume sales companies. DMS Energy offers quality brands, quality service and quality workmanship.

DMS Energy Solar Reviews

DMS energy Tasmanian solar ok, not great

Pre sales were good, post install he seemed aggressive when questions asked about environmental concerns. Would but elsewhere given a second chance. Show additional information
The sales person was very pleasant and informative, the installation team was very friendly and did quality work Show additional information
I am still waiting for installation of the system but the timeframe provided has not yet expired.
They tested my current supply to see that I am getting 240 volts, they do their own installation, they service what they install.
They are a local company with a good track record, I did a lot of research before going with them.
Their quote was in the middle of other quotes that I received and they came on sight to explain how they would locate the system to get the maximum benefit from the system.
They have been to the factory to see how the product is made and showed me pictures from their tour.
They explained how the panels are made and what I can expect to generate.
You were able to provide me with only 2 quotes, one hounded me from their call center each week, the other contacted me initially to gather information but I never received a quote despite me following up with them! I went with someone who actually came to my house and discussed everything with me which was greatly appreciated. Show additional information
DMS were the only ones who showed any interest in the job. They came armed with lots of information and gave three prices for different quality systems. The other company's I contacted were either were too busy or seemed uninterested in quoting or getting the job.
We had a lot of bad weather during the installation process and the only problem was that I wasn't kept informed whether they were showing up or not each day. Otherwise I was very happy with the workmanship and staff.
They are a fantastic local company that offers good quality service and backs it up Show additional information