DNR Air Conditioning

DNR Air Conditioning Reviews

DNR Air Conditioning is a Solar Power Installation company based in Morriset and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

DNR Air Conditioning Reviews (3)

4.0/5

Timely and professional from quote to install

I was looking for a reputable company on the Central Coast of NSW and couldn't be happier with the team from DNR.

Professional from the get-go; with prompt call backs and follow up resulting in a competitive price for my Hyundai/Sungrow + Solar Analytics.

A special shout-out to Brendan and his offsider who battled 38C (in the shade) heat, and still completed the install on the day.

DNR solar installation

My solar installation was faultless. Great team, good workers, no foul language and left no mess. Oh, and the solar works perfectly

Great business building their solar arm.

They worked with me to get the best system I could afford but did skimp on the installation, using stainless steel fixings. It was an excellent conversation from start to finiish and the business stood by their word. An excellent business to deal with.