Ecostar Environmental Pty Ltd Reviews

About Ecostar Environmental Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Ecostar Environmental Pty Ltd strives to provide the best possible customer service and products in the solar power market.

It stocks a wide range of eco-friendly technologies, including an extensive portfolio of solar PV solutions. These include solar pool heating, grid connected and standalone systems.

Customers will have the choice of various styles and designs of solar panel, depending on their needs, budget and the aesthetic of their building. Ecostar Environmental Pty Ltd provides solar panels to residential and commercial projects - and even encourages schools to consider switching to clean energy solutions.

Ecostar Environmental Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Honest company to deal with who use only quality components. The representative (Sharon) is extremely knowledgeable in the field and happy to answer any questions.The installation was well done and left clean and tidy. The fact that they advised a friend against installing solar provides evidence that customer satisfaction is more important than making a sale. Would highly recommend. Show additional information
Sharron was by far the best to deal with.
Got conflicting info the more people I talked to and how would you ever know a good system from a bad - can only take the salespersons word.
Being a country person I went with a company based in the country hoping I would not get sold something dodgy and that I would be looked after.
All a bit of a lottery.
Very professional, local, and value for money? Time will tell Show additional information
Sharon at Ecostar was very prompt and well organised in terms of customer service, advice and back-up readiness for any questions or discussion of the system we purchased. We were impressed at how much research she had done in preparing a proposal, especially obtaining Google data on seasonal shadows affecting our roof area - thus the correct choice of positioning of the system. Other suppliers failed to do this, more guesswork was applied, and the positioning would not have been as appropriate. After sale service has been equally efficient and helpful.

From start to finish, less than a month was required to having a fully operational system in place. Sharon kept us continually informed in the process, met with me several times, emailed and phoned to keep us in the loop. She made certain we had the best system available by investigating the accuracy of data on the solar panels and equip, particularly on the issue of where the components were being sourced from and the manufacturer.

After doing our own research and talking with a number of solar installers and independent advisors, we came to the conclusion that for the money, German technology and manufacture was the way to go. We were especially concerned about some substandard products currently flooding the Australian market, most being reported as coming from China, such that a buyer could not be confident that the units would be quality assured. Sharon was particularly aware of our concerns and took special care in ensuring our wishes were met fully, even to the point of changing her supplier of panels due to some uncertainty about sourcing.

The installers used by Ecostar were also fantastic, flexible and helpful, a bonus really because my experience in the past is that sub-contract workers (such as in the roof/gutter restore industry) can have little care for the convenience of the customer or the appearance of the work once their job is done, not to mention the trouble-free lifespan of the product. Our install of 18 panels was not a simple straightforward task because the roof tiles are 'wavy' and not well aligned over the distance. So I was pleased to see special care being taken to ensure that the final install was excellent. Ecostar showed us all the equipment and fittings before installation, which were all of top quality material and, I trust, will stand the test of time in the wet, Adelaide hills environment. Well done!
We haven't been installed yet but we have paid a deposit. So, the ratings above are based purely on research done my myself. I have to say that many other operators were clearly dodgy and used unacceptable means of getting a deal. They would not pass muster with Trade Practices Act. I found that their is a great deal of secrecy about the name, type and origin of the panels. Clearly there are plenty of installers passing Chinese mass-produced panels for German. The panel manufacturers are also misleading people.

Websites are always vague. Product codes aren't often traceable. Blogs and chat sites are sometimes fraudulent. I pity customers who aim for the low end of the market and "get what they pay for". I'm hoping I'm not a customers aiming for the high end of the market, who get what the low end of the markets wanted!
Hi Finn,
Everything was easy , firstly an email regarding normal power useage , then prices and equipment used and then a visit to assess the location and the quote for the job .
The panells were installed within acceptable time frame and the installers were very efficient and curtious . Even though we opted for the 1.7 kw system and we are very careful in power useage we are now producing more power than we are useing .
Am very happy with the outcome .
regards