Energo Reviews

About Energo, Solar Installers

Energo is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energo Solar Reviews

Communication was great, installation was easy to organise and done professionally. Great service. Show additional information
Xantor was very knowledgeable, helpfull, cheerfully answered lost & lots of questions, & was great to deal with Show additional information
Xantor at Energo is very knowledgeable about solar power systems and is more than happy to work with you to modify things to meet your needs. For example he has investigated and sourced components to make my wind turbine compatible with the system I purchased and has assisted in setting up a remote start for my back up petrol generator. I found your website and recommendations very helpful.
Many thanks, Mark
Xantor was really helpful and professional. Installation was prompt after finalising quote. Installation was clean and painless, wiring tidy and neat, even cleaned up the awful existing switchboard wiring.
Now one month after install and we're still extremely happy.
Would highly recommend for anyone willing to pay for a quality system rather than cheap rubbish.
Xantor at Energo was a pleasure to have onsite. His work ethic and dedication to detail was a credit. He took the time to explain any issues of which I was unsure. I had 3 quotes for the stand alone system and his was the best due to searching for 2nd hand batteries hence coming in on budget. I was aware of the Sunny Island Boy he used, German. I am recommending him to others as our new reverse cycle air con is running from the batteries on a frosty morning in Bega; sunny day expected.
My system in 3.5kW East and West, 2.25kW North and 48x2volt Fiaam VRSLA absorbtion batteries. We have enough power to dull the sun.
Cheers