Energy Partners

Energy Partners Reviews

Energy Partners is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brisbane and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energy Partners Reviews (3)

Excellent after sales support

Following a severe storm which took out our modem and after receiving alerts from the monitoring system Jay and Jason were extremely helpful in guiding me in updating my new details into the system. I've had my panels for 18 months now and am extremely happy with my reduced power bills. This quarter's bill is $27. Their support gives me peace of mind that it was a worthwhile investment and that they look after their customers even after the sale. Thank you very much gentlemen.

On time, neat & tidy.

- Well spoken & informative sales people, knew what they were selling.
- Installers were informative and explained the process for installation and any questions I asked. Actually cleaned up after themselves.
- The guys submitted the EWR for me and gave me a rundown of the process for when my solar would be ready to turn on.
Our usage was monitored for 2.5 months so as to design the most beneficial system.We have a 36kw system which we have monitoring through Solaredge.
Pay back is estimated to be 29 months with a saving of approx 80% on the power bill, witha small export back into the grid.