Evolution Solar Australia Kingaroy

Evolution Solar Australia Kingaroy Reviews

Evolution Solar Australia Kingaroy is a family owned and operated Queensland solar energy company and is a member of the Evolution Solar Australia group. The company covers the South Burrett area, and beyond to places like Roma and Chinchilla. They also say that they employ an experienced team of installers and system designers; and that they will not be beaten on quality or price. Evolution Solar Australia Kingaroy say that they work with major brands such as: Stiebel Eltron, Sunbathers, G Force, Bosch, Silex and Astronology.

Customer reviews rated the company highly for price and service. One customer said:

“I decided to buy locally so I could sort out any problems if they arose. To date, none have.”

Evolution Solar Australia Kingaroy Reviews (16)

4.1/5

4.2/5

4.4/5

4.2/5

Very good installation. Slight hickup with the turning on due to illness inthe workforce. But every thing turned out OK

Quoting Process realy good.
Installation went well.
Everything was done through Evolution Solar.

Original Review on 06-06-2019:

Local Agent better, quicker service. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Eric: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 07-11-2018:

8 months later we asked This person: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I am happy with system performance.

Original Review on 30-12-2017:

The choice of supplier was influenced by a tenuous knowledge of owners. Also the two others pushed their 6.5kW units. The system has not yet been connected by the energy supplier and stated 22 days, however due to storm damage in region this will probably be extended. Overall satisfaction may vary on connection. I may extend to fantastic (prefer excellent) for most categories. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system appears to be performing to my expections, the onset of summer with more energised sunlight will be of interest to see if the system approaches the peak output suggested by the Solar Edge app. My general disquiet relates to power providertaking six months and 10+ phone calls to incorporate FIT in my accounts and re-adjust nearly three months of estimated usage based on previous past owners usage due to 'operational issues'.
They were very helpful right from the get go - answered all my questions positively and hopefully it turns out to be a good choice - REC panels and Kaco inverter so it's easier to go off grid.
Including our 4kW Solar System we also received a 190lt Heat Pump water system. Ours was older than the ten commandments and was going to be replaced, as it was insufficient for our house anyway (only 90lt). We were advised by the company to replace it with a heat pump hot water system. We got both the Solar and heat pump, both installed for $10k on the dot.

Every other avenue and quote we investigated was going to bring us in at $12k to $13k with a similar deal ($15k if we went with a ordinary Hot Water system as there was cost to change over to Tar 33, and that's after Government rebate)

So I think we got a great deal with great advice.

P.S. Infinity Solar Maroochydore were also good sports and deserve a mention. Even though we did go with another installer, they too gave great advice and even said that the systems, the pricing and how our installer was configuring them for our situation, was the best way to go.
Great service and excellent communication between client and customer.
Evolution Solar from Kingaroy made contact the next day and were very helpful and understanding of what we required unlike some companys who did not come or did come but obviously were not jnterested
From the time I awarded the contract, the installation being completed was three weeks. All in all a very reasonable reason. All my additional requirements were professionally dealt with so I am very happy with the whole installation.
Evolution Solar were happy to answer any and all questions we had. They didn't do the hard sell on us. They were up front about all aspects of the product. All the paperwork was done for us and so was the dealing with the electricity company. A big thing was finding a reputable local company who support their product, customers and local business. All in all a very good experience with this company and its team members. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking at getting solar.
Very personalised service.
out of the two suppliers names you sent us air solar kingaroy were the only ones to respond to us .
I decided to buy localy so I could sort out any problems if they arose. To date none have!