Expert Solar Services Reviews

About Expert Solar Services, Solar Installers

Expert Solar Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Concord West and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Expert Solar Services Solar Reviews

I paid my $1500 deposit in November 2016, and now no one is returning my calls. Always the receptionist tells me she doesn't know about the solar work and that someone who does will call me back later. No one ever does call me back.
At first I was told to expect a December install, then January, then February. Since then, no hint of an install date. It's now April 2017 and I'm wondering if the company is going out of business and if I have any chance of getting my money back.
I had high hopes for this system and had been wanting to add battery storage to it. Very disappointed.
I didn't end up with the system I was expecting, and I now have concerns about the supplier charges because I ended up with a single phase inverter on a three phase system.

Communication with Expert Solar Services has been very poor, they don't seem to want to return calls once you have committed to buy the system, however their installers were very good.

If the Solaray Energy Pty. Ltd. salesman bothered to visit my house as I requested, instead of just quoting in an email, they probably would have got the job, as they had the system I was really hoping to install.