Green Energy Solutions

Green Energy Solutions Reviews

Green Energy Solutions is a family-based business that aims to educate its customers on how to lower their carbon footprint. Although it may be a small firm, Green Energy Solutions has the ability to buy products from the biggest suppliers and pass the savings on to its customers.

As a member of the Clean Energy Council, Green Energy Solutions holds full accreditation for the design and installation of grid connected solar PV systems. The company also installs solar panels in accordance with guidelines from the Clean Energy Council.

Customers are encouraged to make the most of government rebates to reduce the cost of an installation.

Green Energy Solutions Reviews (4)

4.0/5

We can't speak highly enough of the professional and friendly customer service we received from Michael and Caroline. Initially we did get other quotes and some were cheaper but we felt comfortable with this company and the communication was outstanding, even 4 weeks after installation when we had a question. From quote through to completion they made is so easy and we didn't have to do anything, they organised it all. We would highly recommend Green Energy Solutions if you're looking for Solar!
I found the information on Solar Quotes very helpful and interesting and will continue to check out all the latest technology, I used the three quotes I got through Solar as a guide , ultimately I used a local guy who wasn't the cheapest but he literally lived round the corner which I thought would be better for any after sales issues.

Original Review on 22-03-2012:

27 months later we asked Ken: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

This is a small family supplier .

The owner did all the design and installation. He even called the night after the installation to ask. I was happy with the layout of the panels.