• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Review #7 of

Have you bought a solar system since you got your quote? Yes
If yes, which supplier did you go with? Green Solar Group
What made you choose that supplier over the others who supplied quotes? Other - see below:
Other...
1. personal recommendation from a friend. 2. The saleslady that came was equipped with a laptop and she gave me a computer printour with lots of information about my roof's production of electricity each month and for each possible solar panel combination I might want. Also I was given a load of infomation which was well presented and easy to understand. 3. All of my questions have been answered either by email or phone over a 4 month period by the same sales person. A very impressive company so far, the only negative I see is that they don't include a 10 year warranty on their inverter only a five year warranty.
What size system did you go for? 1.5kW
How much did you spend? $3000 to $6000
Value for Money: 3*
Quality of System: N/A
Installation: N/A
Customer Service: 5*
Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience?
I am very thankful to Solar Quotes as I was scouring the net for information and found it hard to find. Your company gave me loads of information which was easy to understand and I became an expert! It was very thorough and gave me lots of questions to ask companies when I rang them so I was then able to compare them.
Review Posted by Betty from NSW on 9 June 2011