Innovative solar Reviews

About Innovative solar, Solar Installers

Innovative solar
Innovative solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Innovative solar Solar Reviews

Virtue .. an excellent quality.

Beau Daley, ( Innovative Solar ), is not only on the job , efficient & timely with his quotes but his workmanship , manner & fair dinkum Aussie approach is worthy of the word Virtue !!

Beau went out of his way to do a pre site inspection & then back up service with my questions on the what's & how's & advice on energy providers .

Prompt with the service certificate & information to provide the energy provider . ( I wish I could say something about energy providers ...grr )

Beau's offsider Luca, is of similar nature to Beau, he worked without complaint and holds a very high regard for his boss .
For such a hot day on the roof I heard not a bad word spoken , some light hearted banter , a smile & gratitude when I got morning smoko ready that they both deserved !! Then lunch later on ! ( You look after your workers & they'll look after you ehh ! )

During the period I was looking around I took advice from a few fellow workmates whom had Beau install their own solar systems , since then a couple of other workmates have also used Innovative Solar with the similar opinion of how Beau works .

I was contacted by other solar suppliers but their quotes were somewhat higher, however, it was Beau's manner that won my vote .

Beau has kept in touch to see how everything is going , he's a most humble & genuine bloke doing a great service & earning a quid to feed his family & have his own quality business .

Regards Trev at Denman
I liked dealing with the owner/installer, rather than a sales person who seemed more focused on getting the sale rather than providing me the best solar solution. Also, Innovative Solar was very prompt and provided the best explanation with full justification for the system. They provided a quote at the beginning of the week and installed everything by the end of the same week. Very quick turnaround. Show additional information
Innovative Solar were awesome to deal with, very responsive to my many questions, would highly recommend Beau, Patrick and team Show additional information