Isolux

Isolux Reviews

Isolux is a Solar Power Installation company based in Parramatta and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Isolux Reviews (2)

4.0/5

4.0/5

Installation was very quick.
Smart Meter has not been installed by my energy provider so I do not know, how well it works.
Finn Peacock, you made it possible for me to get solar power installed in my house. The amount of information and effort required was prohibitive and you armed me with the info AND hugely reduced the effort required of me.

Although you did provide me with the name of a local company, I got a door-to-door Isolux salesman around the same time and he seemed to know his stuff, pointing out that the quote I had received did not include connection to the grid. His included that, and was cheaper too. The guys they used to install were also good and fast. They came in the morning, installed eleven panels, and my system was feeding power into the grid by noon. It has only been a few days, but so far so good.

Eternal thanks.