MP Solar Reviews

About MP Solar, Solar Installers

MP Solar
MP Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Pendle Hill and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

MP Solar Solar Reviews

Local supplier can only be as good as the manufacturer Show additional information

Couldn't be better !

Quick quoting process and very reasonable price, lower than any other quotes I obtained to install our Solar.
Installed Fronius 3 phase inverter with 23 Trina panels and very happy with the service and the installation.

Courteous, fast and reliable.

MP Solar provided a great price on excellent quality panels and inverter.
They arrived on time on the agreed date.
On completion of the installation I was taken through the operation of the inverter.
They cleaned up all of their mess (packaging, cable offcuts etc) and left my place neat and tidy as it was before they arrived.
The system has been ticking along nicely and the only power I pay for is what I use during the night.
The system (10.7 kW) generates more power through the day and more than offsets what I pay for at night.