MySolar Reviews

About MySolar, Solar Installers

MySolar is owned and operated within Australia and has a wealth of knowledge in the world of energy efficiency. The company works closely with its clients and builders, as well as keeping on top of international trends and policies that may affect their work.

The firm is linked to some of the largest homebuilders in Australia and offers a free onsite assessment to anyone interested in its products.

Solar modules installed by MySolar come with a 25-year performance warranty, alongside a five-year inverter warranty. Roof mounting and installation also benefit from this protection. Solarfun solar panels are used by the company.

MySolar Solar Reviews

Solar not working call them every day this week and still no reply on when they will come and fix it. Show additional information
When our system was not working properly after only four years we contacted My Solar who passed us onto Chromagen who eventually sent someone out to replace the inverter. However as no one was sent to actually check the system, the inverter, which cost US $150 in labour to replace, was not the problem so I contacted a local solar expert, Solargain, if anyone wants to get a solar power system, who took less than five minutes to find that a bank of eight panels were not working, and within an hour had it repaired. At a cost, again to US of $165. Now I am trying to get some of that back from Chromagen but they don't even have the courtesy to reply to my emails and phone calls. But they were quick to organise a quote for a new system.
They won't even publish this response.
Getting a reply from a supplier was difficult. Show additional information
A slightly lower price and interest free finance were the deciding factors in selecting MySolar (although the salesman was also very helpful). So, thanks you for your assistance, and sory we couldn't do the business woth your people. I must say that your aid and that of your contractor was of decided usefulness in what is somewhat of a technical 'black hole' (and I'm a Professional Engineer, so goodness knows how non-technical people cope).

Again, thanks for your assistance
Only one of the solar dealers out of the two supplied emailed me with a quote. The other did not make contact! I did not proceed because I required a three Kw system and they only went to a one and a half.

There are a lot of names out there who are getting involved in Solar so it pays to do a bit of research and compare what they are suppling ie. does the inverter have a five or ten year warranty and is the frame marine grade. How long is the installation warranty Most of the panels seem to be made in China but they all carry the same "performance" warranty of twenty five years. What happens if the dealer is not around then; can you still get warranty from the manufacture? I did find quite a big difference between some quotes for basically the same product( approx $5000) so shop around. I am still waiting for my system to be installed so time will tell if I have made the right choice. What I liked about Mysolar was they only required a ten percent deposit and then only fifty percent on competion. The rest once you are satisfied all is working correctly. Having said all that and once you have done your homework you have to just go for it and trust all is good!
My solar gave me the same watt output of the other 3 company's i got quoted and the same out put and product warranty the matched everything and they quoted me $3000.00 cheaper so i got 2 systems for both my homes, there service was 5 start i could not fault them. Show additional information