Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Propa Solutions Pty ltd Reviews

About Propa Solutions Pty ltd, Solar Installers

Propa Solutions Pty Ltd is an Australian provider of energy efficient products - including solar power technology. The company works with new developments, as well as assisting with the retrofit of existing communities.

The firm was responsible for installing one of the largest roof-mounted, grid-connected solar power systems in the country, which was constructed on the Gold Coast. Solar power products are provided by the likes of Platinum and Q.Cells.

Propa Solutions Pty Ltd's goal is to become a sustainability-orientated brand that people across Australia can trust. It is committed to providing the highest level of quality for products and services.

Propa Solutions Pty ltd Solar Reviews

Be careful, these guys appear to be out of business. Anyway did not install what was offered. Clearly stated in advertisement that system was Battery ready. However standard system was installed and battery ready required major upgrade. Misleading and has taken two years constant contact to get to point where they say they are no longer in business. Good luck with any of these guys. Show additional information
all good so far, saving maybe $1,500 per year.

Propa very helpful and knowledgeable
Installation was completed in a very professional manner and the explanation of the system was very detailed and easy to understand. I was completely satisfied with the way the installation was completed.
I also felt after talking with the representative from Propa Solutions that I was choosing a good quality system and they answered all of my concerns and queries to my satisfaction.
To:
Jack Hooper, Ben Haffenden, Kerry and Ben Kolle.

Started communication with Jack via email and phone in February 2012. He was courteous, professional and consistent with his information and follow-up until my system was installed. I was dubious about the service I was going to receive and the system I was going to pay for and was insistent that I did not want anything 2nd grade. Jack provided all the information over and above what I was expecting. His follow-up was consistent but not over the top and when I explained I needed extra time for consideration, due to family routines and commitments; he was happy to let this happen.

I started by looking at a 3Kw system with a 3800 inverter. I have had installed a 4Kw system with a 4600 inverter. The products are all European, top grade, and yes I have spent the money but as they say you get what you pay for. I did get other quotes and some of them were too good to believe, plus the initial contact from the Company representatives was ordinary. And I also know from personal feedback, of 1 system installed that was shoddy and the customers are still waiting for it to be hooked up 4 weeks later.

Towards the end of the negotiations I made comment to Jack that I would feel far more comfortable if someone was to physically look at our property and do an evaluation. Simply because I find it hard to relate to doing everything per phone & emails, especially with this amount of money involved.

Next thing I know is, I am to be visited by none other than one of the Directors of the Company Ben Haffenden. Heaps of product knowledge; gave me the feeling that he was not only selling his product but was actually interested and concerned that what I wanted/required was what he wanted to provide.

The next contact was from Ben Kolle, the other Director to finalise the negotiations.

The people in this Company actually listened to what I wanted and/or advised if they had a more suitable recommendation. The communication between the buyer and the seller never waived and the whole process went along smoothly and without any hassles.

Then the installers came. They were Peter Libretto (and co-worker/sorry no name) from Enertech solar. Once again can't fault these guys. Professional, confident, knowledgeable, courteous and explained their movements all along the way. They had an unexpected trouble spot with our electrics, but it certainly didn't prove a problem and Peter rectified it and also performed extra work which was not included in the installation, but which has provided us with a better power setup.

So after all that WELL DONE GUYS!! I would recommend this Company and its workers to everyone and anyone. I am impressed!! Should be more of your ilk in the retail world.

Thank you for the service and a great product. Im more than certain we will get a great many years of care-free service from this system.

All the best

Paula Potts and David Brear
Bucca, Qld.
very hard to comment on quality of system yet as we would need at least a year to feed back on this and we are still awaiting installation but should happen this week. Show additional information
I really couldn't fault them. Jack was on the ball and kept me informed every step of the way :-). Show additional information
These ratings are based on my extensive research, and interaction on telephone with persons involved as unit has not been installed yet... this should be done in the next day or two... the delay was due to myself and not other persons involved in the process. Show additional information
wow, you gota be carefull but are some good ones out there Show additional information